Friday, 18 July 2014

Babies Everywhere

One thing you should know about my family is that it’s big and keeps on getting bigger.

Children keep being born and I’m told their part of my family but all they do is stare at me with their large eyes. If their motor functions are bit better they then progress to pulling my hair. 


The strangest things is this all seemed to happen when I wasn't looking, I heard it’s supposed to take nine months produce a child but now I’m not so sure, I mean with all advances in technology these days anything’s possible so be afraid, very afraid.      

A song that keeps playing through my mind is Sweet Dreams (are Made Of This) by the Eurythmics. I think deep down the meaning of this song was, and always will be, dedicated to the children in our lives. I changed the lyrics to more suit my particular situation. 



Sweet dreams are made of this
Who am I to disagree?
I travel the world and the seven seas
Everybody's looking for something

Some of them want to eat you
Some of them want to get eaten by you
Some of them want to play you 
Some of them are very good at manipulating you 

Hold your head up, crawling on
Hold your head up, keep moving on
Hold your head up, crawling on
Hold your head up, keep moving on

Some of them want to tease you
Some of them want to get teased by you
Some of them want to sit on you
Some of them are far more heavier then they look


Sweet dreams are made of this
Who am I to disagree?
I travel the world and the seven seas
Everybody's looking for something



1 comment:

  1. Teehee... Families have a way of expanding!

    ReplyDelete